Full Time Job Opportunity Available
Parts & Service / Customer Service Assistant
Job Location: Coleman, MI
Required Education: High School or equivalent
Required Experience: Customer Service experience helpful – Training Provided
Basic Computer and keyboard knowledge a plus!
Required License or Certification: Driver’s License Unrestricted
Gene’s is a family owned and operated business since 1962 and has been a leader in Sales and Service. Our loyal customers come back to Gene’s because of the outstanding knowledge, expertise and value they receive. We have been dedicated to the relationship we share with our customers and the community for more than 55 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital or veteran status in the hiring, payment, discipline or promotion of employees.
We are seeking a motivated individual who is wanting to work in a fast paced environment working primarily, but not exclusively with our Parts and Service departments. The job includes working with sales of parts and providing service for customer/owners of the outdoor products we sell.
We Sell & Service: Cub Cadet, Yanmar, ExMark, Woods Equipment & Billy Goat
We Sell Parts for and do Repair on: Briggs & Stratton, Kohler and Tecumseh Engines
We service all brands of lawn & garden equipment.
Currently we are looking for a Parts & Service Associate who will be trained on the sales and inventory of our parts department, as well as, be trained to prepare and close all service related work orders. Great customer relations skills are essential as well as a team player work ethic including the following:
· Provides friendly and professional customer service.
· Handles customer's concerns and complaints as assigned.
· Refers customers to appropriate locations or resources.
· Answering customer's questions on parts and service orders both in person and on the telephone.
· Writing orders for parts sales and service requests and collecting payment.
· Following up on customer orders to ensure excellent service levels.
· Answers customer questions about products, billing statements, warranty information and other general information.
Ideally, the candidate would be open to opportunities in our sales department also when it’s deemed appropriate.
Position is available immediately but will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.